Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introduction

Hi, my name is Melissa Peach, and this is my travel and culture blog. I have been doing a lot of traveling recently, and because of this, I've decided to go ahead and document the places I go to and the things I end up doing there.

There is nothing more fascinating to me than to be able to experience different lifestyles and learn about other cultures. On a similar note, there is nothing I enjoy more than meeting new people and creating new experiences with them. There is plenty to learn from the interactions we have with others. This contact provides great opportunities for us to be better able to foster understanding amongst ourselves, which in turn will facilitate our efforts to effectively make change and progress.

My past exposures to traveling have been terrible, wonderful, glorious, infuriating, amusing, overwhelming, bizarre, ridiculous, and exciting...sometimes all at the same time. It's a big world, and it's all ours for the taking. Being so, it's definitely an interesting place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment